Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Coming Soon: Songwriter Spotlights

Hey folks!  It's been a few days since I have posted anything anything.  I'll be in class for a couple of weeks, so I wanted to at least let you know what is coming up.  I am in the process of talking with several songwriters who I will be featuring soon.  This should be really interesting.  From each of these writers, you will learn some things about songwriting approach, common frustrations or roadblocks, songwriting tips, etc. 



So far, the styles represented include worship, rock, rap, country, R&B, and choral.  Plus there are several others I am also expecting to hear from.  Whatever your style may be, I would encourage you to check out all of these interviews.  Even if you don't care for the style of one of the featured artists, there are still things you can learn from them and apply to your own songwriting.  Stay tuned as there is more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment