Monday, January 8, 2018

Change of Name - "Alan Craig Music"

Please accept my apologies for the long delay and lack of correspondence.  I have decided to change the name and the focus of this blog.   The new name is Alan Craig Music, which will go along with my YouTube channel called Alan Craig Music,  This is a place for sharing music.  Not just my music, but the music of other singers, songwriters, instrumentalists, producers, etc.

This reflects the direction my music life has taken.  Yes, I am still writing and hope to continue doing so indefinitely.  But recording, producing, performing, and collaborating with other musicians has been more of the focus.

If you haven't already done so, please check out my first two videos from last week.

Video 1 - Introduction

Video 2 - Intro Part 2

These explain the vision, direction, and format.

If you are a singer, songwriter, instrumentalist, producer, etc. and you would like to have one of your songs featured, please contact me.  I can't promise that I'll be able to feature all requests, but I will do my best.

That's all for now.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment